It’s time for another La-la land crafts inspiration from the Friday team. This week our theme is
Anything goes with ribbon
I made a card using Paper doll Marci – Hearts and coloured her with my Distress markers and inks. I used crackle accent on a heart (on her dress) and I really like how it turned out. You can also see a lot of la-la land dies (listed below). Flowers are from IAR.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition
- stamp: Paper doll Marci – hearts
- dies: Open Hearts Doily Border, Stitched Sun and clouds, Tag from December club kit, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Hanging hearts and love word
- paper flowers
- white lace
- shabby seam binding
- purple half pearl
- paper straw
- stickles (stardust).