Anything goes with ribbon ❤ la-la land
It’s time for another La-la land crafts inspiration from the Friday team. This week our theme is
Anything goes with ribbon
I made a card using Paper doll Marci – Hearts and coloured her with my Distress markers and inks. I used crackle accent on a heart (on her dress) and I really like how it turned out. You can also see a lot of la-la land dies (listed below). Flowers are from IAR.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition
- stamp: Paper doll Marci – hearts
- dies: Open Hearts Doily Border, Stitched Sun and clouds, Tag from December club kit, Cherry Blossom Branch Die, Hanging hearts and love word
- paper flowers
- white lace
- shabby seam binding
- purple half pearl
- paper straw
- stickles (stardust).
This card seems so "airy" and weightless! Beautiful!
Čisto na hitro… Lepa!! Lp, Barbara GR
so so gorgeous, love the soft colors and all the dies
Pri tebi je vso to kombiniranje tako lahkotno in skladno, meni definitivno ne bi takole uspelo 🙂 Lepo.
Tu se popolnoma strinjam z Vladuško. Res je tvoje kombiniranje lahkotno, se mi zdi, da ta voščilnica to 100 % potrjuje. In čipka na desni je prekrasna, ♥.
Sabrina aka Chaosküken
Soon beautiful in this soft colours. Wonderful details and a touch of spring – love it!