Tilda with Big Big rose / I am roses
Today starts the first 2015 challenge over at I am roses challenge blog. We’re starting our challenges on the 15th of every month this year so stay tuned, there is always a great prize to be won! The theme of our challenge is:
♥ Anything goes ♥
All you have to do is use 2 IAR products on your project (card, box, layout, bag …..) and link it to the I am roses challenge blog. Easy right?
For my dt project I made a Birthday card with the gorgeous Tilda with Big Big rose from Pink Lemonade collection. I used the new Maja design papers Nyhavn and they are really shabby which I totally love. You can see the list of all IAR flowers used bellow.
I am roses flowers used:
- Mixed Soft color Daisy Flowers
- Rainbow Pastel Small Curly Paper Flowers
- White Puffy Paper Flowers
- White Mulberry Paper Craft Flowers
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers
- Mixed Pastel Rainbow Color Mulberry Paper Roses
- Pink Cream Variegated Semi Open Rose Buds
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with Big Big rose (Pink lemonade coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Cherry Lynn, la-la land (Small Lacy Border Die, Cherry Blossom Branch Die)
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- pearl string
- white crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter
- stickles (startdust).
you make my heart stop with this fab card !!!
Your fine taste and great designing and coloring skills make all of your cards look outstanding, Tamara!
This is so beautiful, I love the colours and flowers you've used!
Res vse voščilnice okrasiš izbrano, z veliko mero okusa. Te bordure pa že nekaj časa nisi uporabila, sem perfektno paše. Saša