Welcome to Handmade By Tamara!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Handmade By Tamara website, located at www.handmadebytamara.com or handmadebytamara.com, website is privately owned by me, Tamara Potočnik (in short Tamara or T.).
By accessing this website I assume you accept all these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Handmade By Tamara website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Handmade by Tamara’s terms and conditions. “Ourselves”, “Me”, “I”, “We”, “Mine”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to me (T.) or my small business website Handmade by Tamara. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and myself. Term Website my refer to www.handmadebytamara.com or handmadebytamara.com website.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Handmade by Tamara’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Slovenia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Handmade by Tamara website and its shop is not a part or owned by actual ‘company’, but it is privately owned by me (Tamara). The Website includes my Blog and a Webshop on which you can buy my creations in limited stock (mostly selling only one of a kind items).
Although I do not have an actual company, I legally sell all my creations on this website under ‘personal supplementary job’ option, according to the laws valid in my country of residence — Slovenia.
VAT is not charged in accordance with paragraph (1) of Article 94 of the ZDDV-1 (not liable for VAT).
(Tamara Potočnik, zaporedna številka ODD: 20529)
My shop accept following payment options:
- Cash on pickup — only for domestic orders with local pickup
- Bank wire transfer
- Credit and debit cards
Please read my Shipping page.
Unless otherwise stated, I and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Handmade By Tamara’s website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Handmade By Tamara website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Handmade By Tamara website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Handmade By Tamara website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Handmade By Tamara website
- Redistribute content from Handmade By Tamara website
This Agreement shall begin on the date 1st May 2022.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Handmade By Tamara website does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence/publishing on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of me, my agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, I shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
I reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms & Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on my website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant me a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to my Content
The following organizations may link to my Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity ping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to my home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
I may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- and educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make me look unfavorably to myself or to my accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with me;
(c) the benefit to me from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Handmade By Tamara; and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to my home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to my website, you must inform me by sending me an e-mail using my contact form. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on my site to which you would like to link. Wait up to 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to my Website as follows:
- By use of my corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of my Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Handmade By Tamara logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around my Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of my Website.
I shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend me against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to my Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to my Website upon request. I also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to my Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from my website
If you find any link on my Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform me any moment. I will consider requests to remove links but I’m not obligated to so or to respond to you directly.
I do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, I do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to my website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude mine or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude mine or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of mine or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of mine or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.