Here’s one of the last Christmas cards I made for 2014. I used The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda from Winter Wonderland collection and Christmas background stamp. Tilda is colored with Distress markers and inks. The shape of the card is cut out with silhouette cameo.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design, MME
- stamp: The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda, Grungy Christmas sentiments
- dies: Lovely view, Magnolia doohickey club vol. 2, Prima doily
- paper flowers (listed bellow)
- white lace
- white picket fence crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter
- rusty bells
- brown string
- stickles (stardust).
I am roses flowers used on this card: