Tilda with apple wreath for IAR
Today I would like to show you another one of my Magnolia creations. It’s Christmas gift bag which I made for my second monthly dt project for I am roses challenge blog. You still have time to enter our Christmas tag challenge and win some pretty flowers.
I am roses flowers used on this project:
- White Curly Roses – G3-15
- Mixed Green Curly Paper flowers – G2-839
- Red Cherry Blossoms – S3-101
- White Carnation – CA1-15
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3-15
- White Mulberry Paper Roses – R8-15
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with Apple wreath (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Marianne design
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- white lace
- brown cord
- rustic bells
- white paper doily
- clear rock candy glitter
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this project into the next challenges:
- Lovely hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Sparkle
- Totally Tilda: Tilda with Christmas tree
- Simply Magnolia: Bling
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Fall or Winter with punches or die cuts
- Magnolia Down Under: Inspirational picture/Christmas
- Magnolia Mania: Box or bag
I love gift bags and yours is an absolute work of art!!!!
Gorgeous as always hunni 🙂 Just so you know this would also fit the current challenge over at my challenge blog, Creative Inspirations http://cinspirations.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx
This is so wonderful love all the details and your colouring looks amazing.
i think this one is one of my fav!!! love the bright green who pop !!! well done my friend
Vse je tako lepo skladno in domiselno sestavljeno.
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Krasna je. Lp
This is another fabulous and very beautiful gift bag Tamara, love all the layers, die cuts and flowers and such a pretty Tilda. Thank you for coming over to play with us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x
Fab! Love the new Tilda and good coloring and the details….perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia.
What a gorgeous Christmas card and your artwork is stunning. Your choice of dies look amazing. I especially love those trees. Beautiful detail too.
Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
Hugs, Donna x
Ta Tildica je res cart. Lepa vrečkica, zelena barva jo osveži, lp, Saša
Gorgeous gift bag! I love the colors you chose and all those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia.
What a lovely project I love it
Thanks for sharing your gift bag with us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie x
Všeč sta mi dva nivoja smrekc pri tej.
Stunning colouring gorgeous non trad colours lovely work.
Thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda chall.
smiles Christine x