Shaky A. “Margot with patchwork heart”
I was asked by super kind Alberto to colour one of his stamps from the new release called ❤ Margot with patchwork heart ❤ You can buy his stamps here!
After colouring the stamp I cut her out and made a tag with it. With Margo you also get a lovely sentiment. I used Maja design – Fika papers. 😉 Flowers are from I am roses, as always. ❤
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Shaky A. “Margot with patchwork heart”
- dies: Magnolia, La-la land, Spellbinders
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- white lace
- white rose trim
- brown cord
- clear rock candy glitter.
love it! i think fika are my fav maja !!
Izpod tvojih rok vse izpade odlicno.
A gorgeous tag, I love the beautiful colours! Such a lovely image too.
I love your version of the colored Margo, Tamara. Doesn't seem like you were struggling with it, look amazing just as always.