It’s Saturday and time for another challenge over at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Out theme for this week is
❤ Fussy/Fancy or CAL ❤
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
I made a Christmas gift tag with Jingle Bell Rudolf from Winter Wonderland collection. I only have a few stamps with animals from Magnolia, but this one is by far the cutest. The shape of the tag was cut out with silhouette cameo. I used lace and a lot of flowers from IAR. Everything is covered in glitter.
For this dt project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – A gift for you
- stamps: Jingle Bell Rudolf (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia
- flowers, leaves from I am roses & woc
- white lace from llc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- rusty bells
- brown cord
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Magnolia down under: Inspirational picture/Christmas