Today was a fun day. Our daughter had her 2nd Birthday and there were people coming over and cake and kisses and gifts … you know how it goes. All I can say is she’s got more toys than a family with 5 kids. 🙂 Do you want to know what we bought her? Princess Anna from Frozen. 🙂 She’s a frozen fan. lol
I managed to make a card in the morning with A little gift Tilda from Sweet Christmas dreams coll., 2011. Can you believe this stamp is almost 4 years old? Oh and did you see the new collection Waiting for Christmas??? Don’t you just love them all?
I also used papers from the new Maja design collection called A gift for you – gorgeous!
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps:A little gift Tilda (Sweet Christmas dreams coll., 2011)
- dies: Magnolia, Spellbinders, Wild rose studio, La-la land
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, woc
- silver bells
- stickles glue (stardust)
- brown cord
- white crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter.