It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. This week we want you to use dies and/or punches on your Magnolia creations.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
For my dt project I colored one of the stamps from fall stamp club called Ski Star Tilda. I used a lot of dies on this one and of course Maja design paper.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Ski star Tilda (Waiting for Christmas coll., 2014), Christmas grungy messages from LOTV
- dies: Magnolia, Wild rose studio, Marienne design, La-la land
- purple lace
- flowers from I am roses, woc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- natural colours cord
- rusty bells
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this project into the following challenges:
- Time for Magnolia challenge (TOP 3): Jingle bells