After some time just thinking about it, today I finally bought my first la-la land stamp, called Paper Doll Marci. I bought a digi and had a little problem with colouring, but it came out pretty. I definitely prefer rubber stamps, it’s just that great feeling when you hold your (new) stamp in your hands. lol
Dies used are mostly from la-la land and there’s also a doohickey tag stuck under layers.
Here we go, I hope you’ll like her.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Paper Doll Marci, grungy sentiments from LOTV
- dies: La-la land, Magnolia
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, woc
- stickles glue (stardust)
- christmas bells
- white picket fence crackle paint
- brown cord.