Today I have another card for you, which was made for I am roses challenge blog. There is still a challenge going on with the theme Make something for a friend!
I finally got that castle die from Magnolia, which seems impossible to get. I managed to get it from Canada (thank you Laurigami).
I used Little cute Tilda from Once Upon a time collection. She’s such a cute little princess, isn’t she?
Flowers used on this project:
- Small Mixed Pink – S10 – 00
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3 – 15
- White Puffy Paper Flowers – R22- 15
- Light Pale Variegated Pink Puffy Paper Flowers – R22 – 518
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – coffee in the arbour
- stamps: Little cute Tilda (UAAT coll., 2013), Animal love kit (AOTY coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia, Sizzix, Cherry lynn, Cotage cuts, la-la land
- flowers from I am rose
- stickles glue
- shabby pink frantage
- paper doily.