Last Saturday me and my boyfriend went to Ikea, where I found small white frames, which were just perfect for little Tilda makeover. 🙂
I decorated only one (it’s too hot to do anything) and the theme I chose was Summer!
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Summer beach Tilda (Sea breeze coll., 2013), Bathing ring (Lazy summer coll.)
- dies: Magnolia
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue
- white frame
- brown cord.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia-licious challenge blog: Anything goes