Today is my boyfriend’s Birthday so …. Happy Birthday! I love you soooo much!!!
We went to Ikea today for some furniture and I managed to find some small things for my craft room. Happy me! I’ll show them to you when they’ll get their permanent spot. 😉
It’s saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Our theme for this week is Celebrate Summer!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda longstocking (Once upon a time coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Sizzix, la-la land, Marianne
- flowers from I am roses
- white paper doily (thank you Celine) ❤
- brown cord
- white lace
- stickles glue
- half pearls
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: