Celebrate summer at Tilda’s Town
Today is my boyfriend’s Birthday so …. Happy Birthday! I love you soooo much!!!
We went to Ikea today for some furniture and I managed to find some small things for my craft room. Happy me! I’ll show them to you when they’ll get their permanent spot. 😉
It’s saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Our theme for this week is Celebrate Summer!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda longstocking (Once upon a time coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Sizzix, la-la land, Marianne
- flowers from I am roses
- white paper doily (thank you Celine) ❤
- brown cord
- white lace
- stickles glue
- half pearls
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Thank you my love, ly2! :*
This is gorgeous as always Tamara. Beautiful image and design.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x
fab card, love the design and use of dies
Ta Pika Nogavička mi je ena izmed ljubših Tildic. Fajn barve (ki pri tebi res niso pogoste) si izbrala in čipko voščilnico naredijo še posebej lepo, :). Saša