It’s time to show you my project made as a midway reminder for Magnolia Forever challenge blog. Our theme this fortnight is BEACH!
I used Tilda with flags from Pink lemonade collection and a lot of dies from Doohickey club kit vol. 1. The shape of the card was cut out with silhouette cameo. There is also a distressed doily die cut from Tim Holtz. Flowers are from I am roses as usual.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with flags (Pink lemonade coll., 2014), New York (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Sizzix, la-la land, cherry lynn
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- white paper doily
- brown cord
- white lace
- stickles glue
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: