Bling at Magnolia Forever
I guess the Summer is comming to an end, even though there was no real Summer this year. I made a lot of wedding cards this season and this one is one of them.
I think this card is perfect for the Bling challenge at Magnolia Forever challenge blog, because everything sparkles on it (flowers, dress …). You still have a week to join us and win our sponsors prize!
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Vintage wedding couple (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Cherry Lynn
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue
- white lace
- white paper heart doily
- Tim Holtz alphabet letters.
Zelo lepa voščilnica. Mladoporočenca sta je bila gotovo zelo vesela. 🙂 Lp xx
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Romanticno porocno. Lepo.
A perfect wedding card! Such pretty colours and embellishments. Beautiful soft colouring too.
Prečudovita in zelo elegantna, :).