I saw there is a red-white challenge over at Indonesia magnolia lovers and decided to give it a try. I made red-white Christmas card. I’m saying again, red is not my colour, it’s difficult to colour with distress markers and it’s just too red!
I used one of the old Maggies from my collection, called Tilda Santa’s Little Helper from So Jolly Collection, which was released in 2009.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition
- stamps: Tilda Santa’s Little Helper (So Jolly coll., 2009), Sweet snowflakes (Sweet Christmas Dreams coll.), A Joyful Christmas sentiment (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz, Cherry Lynn
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue
- white paper doily
- white lace
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Indonesia Magnolia lovers #3: Red & White
- Magnolia mania: Christmas in summer
- Papertake weekly challenge: To die for