It’s Saturday and time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town challenge blog. Out theme this week is Anything goes – wohooo …. easy, easy ….
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be chosen by InLinkz!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps & Cutting dies. We carry over 1,400 stamps in stock at all times & over 4,000 dies from all your favorite brands. We offer very competitive shipping rates and we ship worldwide. Visit us at Tilda’s Town and live the magic.
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First edition
- stamps: Tilda With Rose Lace Dress (Pink lemonade coll., 2014), Postmark (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia, Tim Holtz
- flowers from I am roses, wild orchid crafts
- stickles glue
- brown cord
- pearl pins
- white lace
- paper doily.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: