It’s a lovely Saturday here in Slovenia. Sun is shinning, it’s warm, orchids in my greenhouse have the best fragrance and I have another project made for IAR to show you.
I made an easel card with drawer again. This is a different design than the one I used couple of weeks ago. It was also bought from Silhouette online store.
I used Ox Tilda from Zodiac collection. This is the last stamp I bought from this collection, but I think it’s my favourite!!
There’s a challenge running at IAR challenge blog – Spring TAG. You can win some amazing flowers, so JOIN US!!! 😉
Flowers used on this project are:
- White Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers – R6 – 15
- Sweet Pale Pink Paper Roses – R77 – 2
- Pale Pink Puffy Semi Rose Buds – T25 – 2
- Soft Pink Semi Open Rose Buds – T30 – 124
- Soft Pink Cherry Blossoms – S3-121
- Mixed Pink Mulberry Paper Roses – R8 – 00
- Small White Paper Flowers – S10 – 15
- Small Pale Pink Paper Flowers – S10 – 2
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Ox Tilda (Zodiac coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia – bride bow, tilda tag, leaf, tag; Joy crafts – butterfly border
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- glass bottle
- paper doily
- pink cotton cord
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white crackle paint
- vlear rock candy glitter
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
Have a great weekend! Hugs, t.