This is my first card for the new Magnolia Forever challenge blog. I was lucky enough to be invited to their new amazing design team.
Our theme this fortnight is ANYTHING GOES. Easy right?
Our sponsor for this challenge is Cards and More shop. They have a lot of stuff for sale so check them out. 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps:Flower Tilda with bowknot (Animal of the year coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia – groom bow, peaky floral tabs, TH – weathered clock
- flowers from I am rose, woc, LLC.
- white lace
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Texture
- Simply Magnolia: Anything goes
- Simon Says: Spring flowers
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Distress