I made a gift bag with Lucky Edwin from Once Upon a time collection. If you haven’t seen that Salon background in person, let me just tell you – it’s huge!!! It took me forever to colour it. But it looks great, doesn’t it? 😉 I used Maja design papers and distressed them with Tim Holtz distresser tool. I finally got the chance to use some of my brown flowers. I have quite a few but I never use them.
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Lucky Edwin, Salon background (OAAT coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia- view master, tilda ticket
- flowers from I am rose, woc, LLC.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon says challenge blog: Anything goes
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Take two
- Magnolia Mania: Vintage
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Distress