Do you know what I love about spring? Cherries!!!! They just turned red at my friend’s house and we went there to pick some. They are my all time favourite fruit!!!
Today I have a Birthday card for you. It’s made for a girl, for her 30th Birthday. I hope she’ll like it. 🙂
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tangled Tilda (OAAT coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey
- flowers from I am rose, LLC
- white lace
- paper doily
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: