Today I have a gift bag for you, made for Magnolia Forever challenge blog.
Our theme this fortnight is Anything goes.
Our sponsor for the challenge is:
I masked together two stamps: Tilda with lace pants and Summer background. They were coloured with distress markers and pads. There is a lot of stitching on this one. I used flowers from I am roses and lace from LLC.
For this bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with lace pants (AOTW coll., 2014), Summer background (Fairy Tale coll.)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – leaf, heart swirl
- flowers from I am roses
- white lace
- craft gift bag
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white paper butterfly
- pink and blue organza ribbon.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- MIdweek Magnolias: Pretty in pink
- Simply Magnolia: Add a sky
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Shabby chic
Have a lovely day! Hugs, t.