I used Tilda With Cock-a-Doodle-Doo The Rooster from the latest Animal of the year collection. I must say I wasn’t sure about this one when I first saw it, but then when I saw her on some cards I knew I have to have her! Did you hear there is a new collection coming soon? It’s called World wide web. I bet it’s gonna be another stunner and definitely a must have!
The shape of the card was cut out with Silhouette cameo.
Do you see that gorgeous lace? I saw it on one of the LLC dt’s cards and make a comment. Sandy (llc owner) saw it and send it to me with my last order. This was such a lovely surprise!!! 🙂
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Fika
- stamps: Tilda With Cock-a-Doodle-Doo The Rooster (AOTY coll., 2014)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – twited swirl, tilda ticket
- flowers from I am rose, LLC
- white lace
- paper doily
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (aged gold).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Divas by design: Anything goes