A few days back I tried something new. I made a bookmark which can also be used as a tag. I bought Tilda with apple some time ago, but never got the chance to use her. She is super cute and I had so much fun coloring her.
The design for the bookmark is a silhouette template bought from the silhouette online store. 😉
For this tag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with apple (Fairy Tale coll.), A gift from the heart (Raising the ceiling coll.)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – groom bow
- flowers & leaves from I am roses
- white lace
- blue cotton cord
- paper doily
- stickles glue (stardust)
- metal heart
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Tic-tac-toe (sentiment-yellow-cas)
- Lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia: Include a sentiment
- Magnolia-licious: Sunny yellows
- Stamp and create: CAS
Have a lovely weekend everybody! Hugs, t.