Tilda with apple bookmark
A few days back I tried something new. I made a bookmark which can also be used as a tag. I bought Tilda with apple some time ago, but never got the chance to use her. She is super cute and I had so much fun coloring her.
The design for the bookmark is a silhouette template bought from the silhouette online store. 😉
For this tag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Tilda with apple (Fairy Tale coll.), A gift from the heart (Raising the ceiling coll.)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – groom bow
- flowers & leaves from I am roses
- white lace
- blue cotton cord
- paper doily
- stickles glue (stardust)
- metal heart
- white crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Tic-tac-toe (sentiment-yellow-cas)
- Lovely hanglar or sweet magnolia: Include a sentiment
- Magnolia-licious: Sunny yellows
- Stamp and create: CAS
Have a lovely weekend everybody! Hugs, t.
oooo ke lepa! prav paše na tale tvoj tagec. lp
soooooooooooooo fantastic! love the combo and your fab coloring
This is SO sweet! Beautiful coloring of Tilda!
Gorgeous CAS tag Tamara. Love blue and yellow as a colour combo. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
Hugs Suzi x
Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P.
Hvala za čestitke
Ce marque page est superbe!!Bisous,Valou..
Krasna Sneguljcica. nekateri motivi so res vecni.
Such a beautiful tag/bookmark you have made, Tamara, sweet image and pretty details.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Stamp and Create with Magnolia. And good luck!
Such a gorgeous creation with beautiful colouring. Thanks for plaything at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.
Tildo si zelo fino pobarvala. Tagec ima fajn namen, za prebiranje in označevanje pravljic, :). Ampak "gift from the heart" mi pa še vseeno ne gre skupaj s Sneguljčico, ha ha ha … Saša