March IAR Designer Challenge
It’s already March. Time really flies by when you have a baby in the house or should I say little lady.
Today we have a new challenge for you at I am roses challenge blog. This month you have to choose (1) of the Designers’ Color Combo and create a Project using those colors.
The theme for your project is Anything goes.
The best thing about this project is the winner will receive Flowers in the chosen Color Combo. wohooo …
I made a gift bag, using Write a message Tilda from Lost & Found collection. My chosen flower combo is white-pink.
Flowers used on this project:
- White Roses – R 77 – 15
- Soft Pink Mulberry Small Paper Flowers – R19 – 2
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R6 – 15
- Soft Pink Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3 – 2
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3 – 15
For this bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Write a message Tilda (Lost & Found collection, 2014)
- die: Doohickey’s – heart swirl, dragonflies, swirl, cute corner, romantic lace
- pink pearls
- white pearl pins
- pink saten ribbon
- white lace
- pink lace
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby pink frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia down under: Butterflies
- The ribbon girl/Magnolia only challenge: Add lace
- Simon Says wednesday challenge: Anything goes with pearls
Waw ful lepa! pa krasne rožice. lp
Love everythong about it- wish it was my birthday soon… 😉
Thanks for joining mduc!
Zelo zelo zelo lepo!!! Vse je tako lepo usklajeno barve dodatki…wau!
You make the prettiest gift bags, Tamara. I am so jealous. (smiles) These are truly a work of art.
Gorgeous coloring and embellishing. Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!
What a great stamp, so versatile, I love your beautiful colouring, thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for our Butterfly Challenge, good luck!
Vrečka je super v celoti, postavitev in okrasje je tokrat pred Tildiko, ne vem, a zdi se mi, da ji mežikanje ne paše, :): Lp, Saša
A gorgeous creation, Thank you for sharing with us at MDUC
HUGZ Fleur xXx