Hello little butterfly
I can’t believe that the February is almost over. When I think of March I think of butterflies, flowers, warm sun … today I have a card for you that screams Spring! It’s all about butterflies on this one. 😉
This is my second image (ever) colored in no-lines techique.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Hello little butterfly (Butterfly dreams coll., 2011), a gift from the heart – sentiment
- die: TH – butterflight, Spellbinders – floral ovals, Doohickey’s – berry lace, bloomy tag, heart swirl
- white cotton cord
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Divas by design: make it sparkle
- Magnolia-licious: Bling it up
- Cute card tuesday: Springtime
- Hanna and friends: Favourite stamp
Waw kako je lepa! krasno si jo okrasila. lp
Prečudovita.Dodelana v nulo.
Another stunning card Tamara.
Enjoy the rest of the week.
Hugs Sharon. x
Prekrasna! Skrbno izbrani dodatki in postavleni na svoje mesto.
Vedno bolj mi je všeč ta tehnika no-linij.
Absolutely beautiful, Tamara! Everything about your card is masterfully done! So glad that you joining us at Magnolia-licious for our Bling It Up challenge. Best of luck in the draw…Barb <><
Beautiful card, Tamara. Gorgeous coloring and lovely design. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
So sweet and precious! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge!
Wow she is Super Sweet! Looove all those Amazing Embellies!
What a fab card with superb colouring. Thanks for joining us at Divas this week x
Absolutely gorgeous …Thanks for playing along with us at Divas by Design this week.
Zelo, zelo lepo okrašena, bogata, kot smo pri tebi vajeni, a vseeno moram napisati – barvanje brez linij mi ni najljubše, :). Lp, Saša
I love this card, your colouring is gorgeous
Thanks for joining us this challenge at Magnolia-liscious
Hugs, Becky x