For you Tilda
I didn’t had the time to post anything lately but today I have another gift box for you. I made similar one a few months back if you remember?! I used For you Tilda from Lost & Found collection. This one is not so easy to colour. That bouquet was giving me headacke. There are simply too many blank spaces that you have to fill with something. 🙁
For this gift box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: For you Tilda (Lost & Found collection, 2014), new york (with love coll., 2013)
- die: Spellbinders majestic opulent ovals
- brown cord
- white lace
- big butterfly
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia down under: Butterflies
- Dutch Magnolia lovers: Use lace and flowers
- Lovely hanglar or sweet Magnolia: Pretty in pink
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Birthday
- The Ribbon girl: Birthday
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Hearts and love
I'm Sandrine Vachon and I work for the magazines – Passion Scrapbooking, Passion Cartes Creatives and Atelier Déco & Créations.
With the aim of a new design for the article "news net", I plan to put the address of your blog. Would you accept this? This article is to develop your blog a little article with some pictures of your creations, the address of your blog and its content.
I hope to get a positive response from you.
Fabulous creation Tamara, wonderful choice of papers and that sweet Image. Love it.
Gorgeous little box, Tamara. I love the layered butterfly and Tilda looks fabulous on this lovely box. I'll have to try making one of these someday.
Such a gorgeuss giftbox! And I adore this cute Tilda, adorable!
Thanks for joining mduc!
so marvelous !!!! everything is perfect !
This is so pretty, I love the design, beautifully done
Hugs Julie P
Sandrine, I've send you an email. 😉
Enkratno, ponovno občudovanje vredna škatlica. Lp, Saša
Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along at MDUC
Thanks for entering our DML challenge.