Dangling Sea Edwin for IAR challenge
Last week I won a few auctions on ebay and one of the stamps I got was this cute Edwin called – Dangling Sea Edwin. Even before I won I knew what I’m going to do with him – a sea themed explosion box for little boy. A few months back I bought this beautiful paper from Maja design and I was saving it for some good project and here it is.
I made this explosion box for I am roses challenge blog. We have such a great theme this month. You have to use one of the designer’s colour combination. Again let me tell you that IAR gives one of the best prizes – a full box of lovely paper flowers!!! Don’t miss this challenge and join us! 😉
Flowers used on this project:
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R3 – 15
- White Mulberry Paper Flowers – R6 – 15
- White Roses – R 77 – 15
- Christmas Mixed Lily Paper Flowers – LY1- 79
For this project I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Dangling Sea Edwin (Bon Voyage coll.), Happy Birthday text, Sea shell kit (Sea Breeze coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – Tilda tag, floral tags, Spellbinders gold labels 4
- red eyelets
- natural colour cord
- white lace
- white cotton cord
- blue cotton cord
- jute mesh
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: 5th Birthday
Have a great day! Hugs, t.
Škatla je čudovita. Všeč mi je prikupen Edwin in božanski papir.
Rainey's Craft Room
Wow this is a fantastic project and well suited to that Edwin stamp. Love the details and the papers are perfect.
ooo noro lepe barve!
oh Tamara! I adore your work, it is always perfectly embellished and coloured. Fantastic.
Thank you for joining MDUC for our 5th birthday challenge. Hope to see you again,
Morska škatlica s simpatičnim Edwinom, a na sredini bi raje videla kak čolniček, ;). lp, Saša
A beautiful explosion box! Love the colors and all the details added!
Thanks for joining our birthday challenge at MDUC!
Kathrin aka Kruemel