I have another project for you today, but completely different than the previous one. I made a CAS card. I did one last year and it received some nice comments, so this one is for 2014. lol (I can’t promise that I’ll make another one) 😉
If you look closer you will see that there are little dots around the card. They were made with Tim Holtz distress spritzer.
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design paper: Maja design – Vintage Summer basics
- stamp: Happy Easter Tilda (Little Easter coll., 2013)
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Hanna and friends (TOP 3): CAS
- Inky Chicks: Monocromatic
- Magnolia-licious: CAS
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Monocrome