Today I have another gift bag for you. I haven’t been feeling so great lately and I’ve been postponing this post. I used the cutest Easter stamp called Tilda hiding Easter egg from Little Easter collection.
So, here’s my little bag, I hope you’ll like it.
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp:Tilda Hiding Easter Egg, Best before Easter text (Little Easter Coll., 2014)
- Martha Stewart moulds
- die: DooHickey – spring flower lace, So wrapped lovely, Spellbinders Gold labels 4, TH – distressed doily
- white half pearls
- white lace
- ivory lace
- pink lace
- pink organza ribbon
- pink saten ribbon
- flowers from I am roses
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby white frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Totally Tilda Challenge: Easter
- Divas by design (TOP 3): Let’s see your Magnolias
- Creative inspirations: Favourite colour combination (pink-white)
- Deep Ocean Challenge: Pearls and lace