Tilda decorate Easter
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine’s Day. My boyfriend stayed at home today and we took our baby girl to spa. It was great! I can say it was the best Valentine’s day ever. 😉
I few days ago I tried coloring with no lines for the first time and I love it. This is the third image I coloured. I know I still need practice …
For this gift box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda decorate easter (Little Easter coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – heart swirl; Tim Holtz – butterflight
- white lace
- pink lace
- pear string
- liquid pearls
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- shabby pink frantage
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Thinking of spring
Prekrasno si jo pobarvala.Tako nežno.Pa tudi cela škatlica je tako lepo okrašena.
Your no lines is very pretty! I'm glad you had a great V day
Pohvale šiviliji! Moji šivi bi šli vsak malo po svoje 🙂
Tilda pa kot običajno brezhibno pobarvana. Čudovit motiv.
Krasna škatlica s pravo mero izbranih dodatkov.
Absolutely STUNNING!!!! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create with Magnolia! Good luck,
Škatlica mi je zelo všeč, tudi odtisek Tilde je lušten, veš pa že, da mi je tovrstno barvanje manj ljubo … Lp, Saša
Gorgeous card! I love your beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia challenge. We will have a new challenge on Friday and hope you will play along again soon!
Magnolias always 10-25% off!!