Tilda hiding rose bouquet wooden box
I made this box a few weeks ago, but just didn’t have the time to post it. I bought the wooden box last year. I covered it with Maja design papers, flowers and pearls. I think it would be a lovely present for someone who likes no nose girls (I know a lot of people that have trouble with them). 😉
For this gift box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda hiding rose bouquet (Lost & found coll., 2014), A gift from the heart (Raising The Ceiling Collection)
- die: DooHickey – tilda lace, dragonfly
- white lace
- paper doily
- flowers from I am roses
- white picket fence crackle paint
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under challenge: hearts and flowers (I included a sentiment with ‘heart’ and lots of flowers)
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Tilda only
- Deep Ocean challenge blog: Love is all around
What a beautiful project, so pretty.
Waw tole je pa res čudovito Tamara! lp
love love love
It is absolutely gorgeous box. Tilda is so sweet and rich ornamentation.
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!! Would love to store some treasures in this beautiful box!
Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
oh Tamara! I adore your box. What a beautiful creation.
Thanks for sharing at MDUC this challenge
Čudovita šatuljica, mi je všeč, ker je iz lesa. Lepo si jo okrasila, Tilda je luštna še pa še in napis spodaj je tudi prisrčen, :). Lp, Saša
Wow what a gorgeous creation and thank you for joining on the Time for Magnolia challenge blog.