Today I’m showing you my second project for this month’s I am roses challenge blog.
You still have time to enter our Valentine’s pink and yellow challenge.
IAR is offering a great prize, a box full of paper flowers. If you wish to see what I received when I won a challenge in September, please go to my fb page Handmade by Tamara. 😉
For this bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Frizzy Tilda (Sea breeze coll., 2013), Strawberry background, Post mark (With love coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – berry lace, heart swirl, cute corner
- white lace
- white paper doily
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- shabby pink frantage
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- You, me and Magnolia: Anything goes
- Magnolia Mania: Hearts
- Bunny Zoe’s Crafts challenge blog: Hearts/Love
- Simon Says: Have a heart