Have you ever tried doing a Milk box? It’s sooooo easy and so much fun! This is my first try and I hope you’ll like it.
I used one of the sweetest Tildas from Sweet crazy love collection, called Tilda sending love. There are also two doohickey dies and some ribbon.
For this gift bag/box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Tilda sending love (Sweet crazy love coll.)
- die: DooHickey – Doily flowers; Marianne – decorative elegance
- white lace
- paper doily
- pink organza ribbon
- flowers from I am roses, Kort og God
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby pink frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Ribbon or trim
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: In love
- Deep Ocean challenge blog: Birthday