It’s the second week of our Lovely lace challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. We are also having a design team call so if any of you want to join us, please apply!!!!
We have three sponsors: The Ribbon Girl, Tilda’s Town and Crimson cloud!
I’m using my silhouette cameo more often lately. Today I have a small gift bag to show you. I desorated it with Maja design papers, lace, some die cuts and a lot of flowers. I used Gucci Tilda from Sea breeze collection.
…. did I mention I got my reward today from winning a challenge at The dutch magnolia lovers. I got a Doohickey die – wohoooo …
For this gift bag I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Gucci Tilda (Sea breeze coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – heart swirl; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
- white lace
- purple lace
- flowers from I am roses, Kort og God
- stickles glue (stardust).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: