I don’t really know what to call this one. Maybe a book card or card with/for books? I made a card cover for three little children books. I gave it to a friend’s daughter who came to visit us.
I used Magical Tilda with wand and a sentiment I got as a prize for winning a challenge a few months ago.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Magical Tilda with Wand (Fairytale coll.)
- die: DooHickey – swirl
- white lace
- paper doily
- flowers from I am roses and Wild Orchid crafts
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby pink frantage and pink fragments.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge: Anything goes
- Wild Orchid crafts challenge: Spring photo inspiration
- The Rubber Buggy challenge: Anything goes