Today I’m showing you one of my new cards. I still have a few to show you in the next few days. 😉
I made a Valentine’s day card in blue colour. This lovely little Tilda is called Bonny Tilda and yes, she’s naked! To me, she looks more like little edwin than little Tilda. The shape of the card was cut out with silhouette cameo. The heart banner was cut out also with cameo.
Do you see the beautiful vintage lace under the image? I found a great seller on ebay and this is just one of the laces I got. Love it!!!!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Bonny Tilda (With love coll., 2013)
- die: DooHickey – leaf, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
- beige lace
- paper doily
- flowers from I am rose
- stickles glue (stardust)
- shabby white frantage and champagne glas glitter.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Midweek Magnolias: Winter blues/Use the colour blue
- Divas by design (TOP 3): Anything goes
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: In Love