We have a great sponsor: Stamping Tilda who is offering a voucher to a lucky winner.
I made a candy dispenser which took me hours to complete. There are a lot of different layers of white cardstock and design paper. Everything is glued and sewn so the box is really sturdy. I used one of the new Little circus Moscow stamps called Prima ballerina Tilda. Isn’t she pretty?
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Prima ballerina Tilda (Little Moscow collection, 2013)
- punch: MS – branch
- pink bakers twine
- white lace x2
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby pink, chunky white)
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: