Anything goes at Marvelous Magnolia
It’s Thursday and time for another challenge at Marvelous Magnolia challenge blog. Our theme until the end of the year is Anything goes!
Our sponsor this week is Hobby Cutz.
I masked these two together a few weeks ago, but haven’t had the time to colour them. I really like how Magnolia stamps are made, so we can use our very old ones and combine them with the newest. 🙂
I am waiting for my mailman every day, because the new stamp club is out and I can’t wait to see what’s in it. 🙂
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage frost basics
- stamp: The Day Before X-mas Stocking Tilda (Winter wonderland coll., 2013), Fireplace With Stockings (So Jolly Collection)
- die: Doohickey – Snowflake & Mistletoe
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- paper doily
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white)
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Deep Ocean Challenge blog: Something old (Fireplace is an OLD stamp)
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Winter fun
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia (TOP 3): Winter Wonderland
- Dutch Magnolia lovers (TOP 3): Bingo (white, flowers, lace)
- Fashionista Magnolia and more challenge blog: Winter snowflakes
So darn sweet!!!
Aw, beautiful card
Really an adorable X-mas Card. perfect colouring !
I agree – these 2 stamps look like they were made for each other! Actually you wouldn't know it was 2 stamps until you told us! Gorgeous soft colours and I adore all the pretty flowers 🙂
Hugs, Kat x
Wow…..such a stunning card…I abs. love it!
Thanks or entering our DML Challenge,´Hugs,
Ta je pa v čisto zimskih tonih, belo-siva z dodatnimi odtenki za popestritev. Fajn pašeta odtiska skupaj, so Magnolia štampiljke super za kombiniranje in seveda jih imaš ti vedno na zalogi, :). Lp, Saša
Fabulous card, the pastel colours make for a very differnt Christmas card….Luv It!!!