Here she is again. The lovely Merry Christmas Tilda, definately my favourite Christmas stamp from this year’s collection. Almost everything is covered with clear rock candy glitter so it sparkles a lot!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage frost basics
- stamp: Merry Christmas Tilda (Winter wonderland coll., 2013)
- die: Doohickey – leaf & swirl, Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
- punch: MS- cherrish
- flowers from I am roses, Wild orchid crafts, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: