This Christmas card already reached it’s destination so I can show it to you. 🙂 I wanted to make something special for a good friend of mine. We met online through a crafting forum and then started to write to each other almost every day. Our first messages were only about crafting but now I feel like we know each other for ages and just can’t wait to get a new email. 🙂 This one’s for you hun! I hope you like it (I must say you are the toughest critic I know). 😉
I made a sticky notes holder card. I saw a few pictures on the internet and wanted to try it. It’s very easy, you can make it as big as you wish. I made it 13,5 x 13,5 cm. It’s easy but it will take you a few hours to complete. The base of the holder is cut out of 300 g paper and then everything is glued and sewn together. Flowers are covered with clear rock candy glitter so they all sparkle!
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage frost basics
- stamp: Peaceful Tilda (Winter wonderland coll., 2013), We wish you a Merry Christmas sentiment.
- die: Doohickey – spruce, Marianne design – snowflake
- paper doily
- flowers from I am roses, Wild orchid crafts, LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- white lace
- pearl string
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
- Bunny zoe’s crafts: Wings
- Dutch magnolia lovers (WINNER): Birthstone (diamond)
- Time for Magnolia challenge: Anything goes
- Stamp and create with Magnolia: Winter snowflakes (on paper)
- Magnolia mania: Gifts
- Totally Tilda challenge blog: Anything goes