I saw this box in a few different blogs lately and decided to do one myself. I found the instructions on Norma‘s blog and then my boyfriend made me the same design on computer and cut it out with Sihouette cameo.
I made a Birthday gift box with the beautiful Maja design papers and used one of the Tildas I bought quite a while ago, but didn’t had the chance to use it. I was thinking how to cover that cross, but it was easier to leave it on. lol
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design – Vintage autumn basics
- stamp: Tilda with cross necklace (Special Moment coll., 2013), New York (With love coll., 2013), Love post (Valentine coll.)
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges: