New Year Sakura Tilda
After a few hours of terrible migrene and a few pain killers I was able to make a criss-cross Birthday card. The only request was to make it in purple, so here it is … 😉
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: New Year Sakura Tilda (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), Happy Birthday text
- dies: Magnolia Dohickey – leaf
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
Did you see the new Magnolia’s Little Circus Moscow collection and the new Winter Wonderland DooHickey dies? They are all so beautiful! I must have some!!!!! Hugs, t.
Oh such a pretty card, love it x
joj simpatična je in kako lepo ter natančno izdelana. Upam, da migrena kmalu mine! lp
Beautiful! I love theese colours!
Aha, ena rojstnodnevna med vsemi božično-novoletnimi?! Všeč mi je kris kros oblika, odtisek je lepo pobarvan in zelo, zelo mi je všeč napis Happy Birthday, :). Lp, Saša
Stunning colours and beautiful criss cross design – love it!
Sorry to hear about the migraine – I suffer to and it's so rubbish 🙁
Hugs, Kat x