Old Swedish church
I finally got to use this gorgeous stamp. It’s from last years Christmas story collection and it’s BIG! It’s covering most of my 13,5 x 13,5 cm card base. I think this is the first time that I haven’t used any dp on card and no other colour than white. omg
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- stamps: Old swedish church (Christmas story coll., 2012), A Joyful Christmas sentiment (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Dohickey – leaf, so wraped lovely
- white lace
- white bark stars
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- metal bells
- white picket fence crackle paint
- clear rock candy glitter
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- MDUC: White on white
Thank you for your visit and all of your kind words! Hugs, t.
Zelo, zelo lepo. Prav nič ne pogrešam barve :). Lp
Very, very beautiful Tamara!!!
Have a nice weekend
Kako krasna pokrajinska. lp
WOW…..this is spectacular, Tamara!
Stunning card Tamara! Your scene looks so peaceful.
Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
Čudovita cerkev je in ta belina mi je zelo všeč.
Prekrasna je! Težko je narediti voščilnico v eni barvi, sploh beli, pri tebi belina prevladuje, a je kljub temu prečudovita, :). Lp, Saša
What a wonderful beautiful card, love all the details and the lovely church image..
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
Thank you for playing along with us at MDUC this week for the white on white challenge. hugs, Janiel