It’s time for another challenge at Tilda’s Town. As you may heard Christmas is comming, so of course our theme is CHRISTMAS.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
I once again used this adorable Merry Christmas Tilda from Winter Wonderland collection. I love her and her cute striped pants! I masked her with Peaceful Christmas tree from the same collection. I made a gift/storage box for photos or basically anything else. 🙂 I got the design from Silhouette online store and then adjusted it to the right size.
For this box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: First Edition
- stamp: Merry Christmas Tilda (Winter Wonderland coll., 2013), Grungy Christmas sentiments – LOTV
- dies: Magnolia Dohickey – slender firs
- white lace
- flowers from I am roses and LLC
- stickles glue (stardust)
- frantage (shabby white, chunky white)
- clear rock candy glitter
- TH crackle paint.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Christmas is comming
- The Ribbon Girl challenge blog: Winter or Christmas
- Midweek Magnolias: Anything but a card
- Magnolia Mania challenge blog: Box
Thank you all for comming back to my blog. I’ll post some more Christmas projects in the next few days. I have a special project for you tomorrow, so don’t forget to check it out!