It’s Sunday and time for another great challenge at Simply Magnolia challenge blog. This week we have a colour challenge for you. You can see the inspirational picture below.
We have two sponsors this time: Stamping Tilda and Magnolia-licious!
I made a Birthday gift box for a little princess which was born just a few hours after my daughter and her mum and I shared a room in nursery. They were celebrating their first Birthday in Thursday!!!
Box was custom made for little girl’s tights. So, here’s my inspirational box for this week’s challenge. Join us!
For this gift box I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamp: Summer flower Tilda (Summer memories coll, 2012)
- die: Marianne – decorative elegance
- punch: Martha Stewart
- flowers from I am roses, The Ribbon Girl, LLC
- stickles (stardust, diamond)
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Anything goes
- Lovely hAnglar or sweet Magnolia: Dots or stripes
- Hjerteboden: Bingo (distress, flower, birthday)