Today I have a new Christmas card to show you. I used three stamps of the new Winter Wonderland collection. It’s another great collection from Magnolia. Now the question is, what will be the next one? Probably a winter themed as well.
I created a scene with Show the way Tilda, Show the way sign and Little baby Rudolph. I didn’t use the traditional Christmas colours. I went with pink this time! In the left corner I used my new Sizzix die presents and bows. Papers are Maja design. I think I can’t work with anything else anymore. Lol
For this card I used:
- Colours: TH distress markers and ink pads
- ink: Archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300 g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Show the way Tilda, Show the way sign, Little baby Rudolph (all from Winter Wonderland collection)
- dies: Sizzix presents and bows, Magnolia Doohickey leaf, scalloped tag
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from I am roses, LLC
- frantage – chunky white
- metal embellishment (silver bell)
- pink cotton cord
- white lace
- white half pearls
- stickles glue – stardust
- glossy accent.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia down under: Anything goes
- Simon Says: Christmas/Happy Holiday
- Wild orchid crafts challenge: Lovely Lavender
Have a great week! Hugs, t.