It’s Friday and time for another fun challenge at Tilda’s town challenge blog. This week we want to see Christmas cards.
The winner will get a great prize – a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online store. The winner will be random!
Christmas is comming soon and I still don’t know what kind of cards will I do for my family, friends and relatives. I was thinking about cas, but that’s just not my thing, is it? lol
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: BoBunny – father christmas
- stamps: Secret Tilda (Merry Little Christmas Collection, 2010, Ho, ho – text (old stash)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda’s tag, slender furs, heart swirl; Memory box – pine needle border,
- flowers from I am roses, The Ribbon Girl, LLC
- stickles (stardust)
- white lace
- white cotton cord
- silver bells
- shabby white frantage.
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down Under: Christmas in October
- Deep Ocean Challenges: Christmas is round the corner
- The Hobby House: Roses
- Simon says wednesday challenge: Christmas/Happy holiday
- Sweet Stampin Christmas: Cards for men