Here I am, using again one of my top 10 (or 20) stamps – Tilda with love cake. 🙂 Isn’t she sweet? And that cake looks good too, don’t you think?
I’m so excited about the two new collections from magnolia. First one is Little London Collection. I already pre-ordered two of the ‘must have’ stamps. I do like one more, but we’ll see … The second one is Winter Wonderland collection, which will be (according to some rumours) released in October. Aren’t these great news ladies?
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Pion
- stamps: Tilda with love cake (With love coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – So wrapped lovely, heart swirl; Spellbinders Floral Ovals, Joy crafts – butterflies
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC, The Ribbon Girl, ebay
- white lace
- white cotton cord
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Magnolia Down under (I WAS TOP 5): Sketch
- Stempel Magie: Rezepte aus der Küche
- Magnolia Mania: Friends
- Fashionista Magnolia and more Challenge: Anything goes
- Totally Tilda Challenge: Food Glorious food