It’s Sunday and time for another great challenge at Simply Magnolia Challenge blog. This fortnight we want you to add die cuts or punches to your cards and projects.
We have two sponsors this time: The Ribbon girl and Stamping Tilda!!!!!
I made another baby boy card this week. I really love making blue and pink cards. They are just the easiest thing to do, aren’t they?! 😉
I used Martha Stewart punch, doily lace (which I just love, but often forget about it) and a few Magnolia Doohickey dies (can’t make anything without them) and a Spellbinder die for the main picture.
For this card I used:
- colors: TH distress ink markers and distress ink pads
- ink: archival black
- watercolor paper: Langton HP 300g
- design papers: Maja design
- stamps: Delivery from heaven (Special Moment coll., 2013)
- dies: Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda’s tag, heart swirl, festive flags; Marianne design – decorative elegance; Spellbinders Majestic Elements Opulent Ovals
- punch: MS doily lace
- flowers from Wild orchid crafts, I am rose, LLC
- stickles (stardust)
- paper doily
- blue cotton cord
- crackle paint
- frantage (shabby white).
I’m entering this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe’s crafts: Blue
- Sweet stampin challenge blog: glamour & glitz
- Divas by design: Anything goes
- Papertake weekly challenge: Make it sparkle